Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jesus Freak?

I'm a closet Jesus Freak. Is that even possible? I'm not sure, but if it is possible, I am it. Outwardly, most people wouldn't even realize I try to go to church every Sunday. Inside, I talk to Jesus daily. I don't make a decision anymore without having a conversation with Him, albeit one-sided. He has answered me though, and that helps.

I see people praising Him on Facebook, praying out of the blue, and I'm envious. I wish I had the gumption to do that. I don't know how to break out of my shell and embrace it. Even with those closest to me, I can't be that honest and just bust out in a scripture quote.

I'm going to try everyday to be a little more open with my praising. It's a personal challenge I'm setting for myself today. If I do a little more everyday, maybe it will become easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment