Monday, March 21, 2011

Pure Joy

Yesterday my mother and I took AJ to the mall. I wanted to get her new shoes for spring/summer, but we went into the Disney Store first. O.M.G (and I never use those letters like that). There was no other description for the sheer excitement she displayed. She literally screamed and shook at the sight of the figures on the ceiling. She was running around the whole store and I think she hugged and kissed each and every Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto in the place. She hugged Manny, she carried Perry and Phinneas around until she found Minnie cups and tried to feed a stuffed Donald with the cup. It was truly the most amazing thing to see. All of her morning show friends were in the place and she was in heaven. I wish there was a way to bottle that sight and feeling to keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment