Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hump Day Bump Day

How Far Along: 16w

Total Weight Gain: I find out tomorrow. Yikes!

Maternity Clothes: I am mostly in maternity now. Some tops/dresses still look huge, but they are comfortable, so whatever.

Sleep: The back pain went away, mainly due to AJ needing me to sleep on her floor for the past few days. Hopefully that will end soon though, even if the back pain comes back.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing at the moment. I am very impressionable when watching food on TV though.

Best Moment This Week: Second OB appointment tomorrow

Movement: Still nothing definite, but there have been more moments of Hmmm, maybe

Gender: I'm going to take my guess out of this until the end of the month. I had a strong feeling last week that I knew the name of this baby, so of course I got a feeling on the sex. I haven't talked names with M at all though, so we'll see what he says once we know which way we're going.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm pretty happy at the moment

What I'm Looking Forward to: So antsy for the anatomy scan

Weekly Wisdom: I am aware of the chance of having a Christmas baby. I don't need it pointed out everytime someone else hears the date.

Milestones: 4 months

What the baby is up to:
Baby's now the size of an avocado!Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment