Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HDBD

Okay, so it's been a while. Should be interesting to see what has changed in the past month.

How Far Along: 34w

Total Weight Gain: According to my first appointment, I'm up a total of 19 pounds. Still pretty excited about that

Maternity Clothes: Yep, but I can still fit into some of my non-mat t-shirts

Sleep: Two Tums before bed helps with the heartburn. However, due to a cold and coughing, I have pulled muscles on both sides of my ribs. Add back pain and there is absolutely no way to sleep in bed right now. Hello couch, looks like we're going to be spending a lot of time together.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing lately. I'm bummed by this. With AJ I wanted root beer all the time, and it was the best tasting root beer ever. Nothing tastes as good as satisfying a craving.

Best Moment This Week: As of today, whenever I go into labor it will end with a baby. No stopping us now.

Movement: Constant and crazy. Another non-sleeper I'm sure

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: Some braxton hicks, but nothing major.

Belly Button in or out: pretty flat most of the time.

What I miss: bending. I never realized how much I enjoy bending at the waist

What I'm Looking Forward to: working on the girls' room

Weekly Wisdom: Just because I'm ready to be done being pregnant does not mean I want this baby to come early.

Milestones: I'm not sure of any at this point.

What the baby is up to:
Watch what you say! Your curious baby is listening in to your conversations at 34 weeks -- and might enjoy a lullaby or two -- so go ahead and sing to him. Some say that baby will recognize songs mom sings while he’s in the womb, and may even be more easily soothed by them if he’s used to them once he’s on the “outside.” At week 34, you might breathe a little easier, since baby may descend lower into your pelvis and give your lungs some space. (Ahh!) Of course, some babies don’t do this until the day they’re born, so we’re not making any guarantees. The pitfall of this descent, of course, is even more pressure on your bladder, so be prepared to make even more trips to the ladies room over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment