Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HDBD early

How Far Along: 40w 6d

Total Weight Gain: I've lost track, but I think it's close to 30 for a total at this point. Eh, not bad really.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, but I can still fit into some of my non-mat t-shirts

Sleep: Insomnia is still there occasionally

Cravings or Aversions: I wanted OJ more than anything else in the world for a day. That's over now.

Best Moment This Week: Hopefully the birth of this girly tomorrow.

Movement: Constant and crazy.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: Ultrasound showed lots of room and lots of fluid. The tech even said that if she didn't know my due date she'd figure I still had a few weeks to go. Fantastic! Non Stress Test for half an hour showed 0 contractions. 2cm, thick with the head high. So no, no signs of labor on my own in my future.

Belly Button in or out: sort of out.

What I miss: The thought of going into labor on my own.

What I'm Looking Forward to: meeting this little girl

Weekly Wisdom: Make plans, and life happens

Milestones: Experiencing my first induction tomorrow

What the baby is up to: No good. She is way to comfy and stubborn for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment