Monday, February 7, 2011

Uncle

That's it! I''m crying Uncle. I'm done with snow! This past January was the 4th snowyiest (is that a word?) on record. And that's going back 150 years or so. WTF!!!

This is our front walk

Do you know why we had so much snow? Why we'd only get snow in bursts of 6-20 inches at a time. Because our snowblower bit the dust. So, here is our handiwork for the past month
These are 7 foot snow banks. All shoveled by hand. So that's it. I'm done. I even raked a roof for the first time. I never want to have to do that again this season. Trudging through the nearly 3 feet of snow to get to the roof was bad enough, then to stand there and rake for hours. Blah! No more! The groundhog didn't see his shadow and the Farmer's Almanac said that if we can get through February, March looks good. Please, that's what I'm holding on to right now to get me through the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment