Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Hi there. Let me introduce myself. I'm mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. I'm the mother of AJ, the most wonderful girl in my world. I'm the wife of M, although I'm still not sure why he chose me to fulfil that role. I'm the sister of my brothers, whether they wanted me to be or not while growing up. I'm the daughter of my parents, and the best friend of my mother.
 
Ok. 15 interesting facts. I'm going to interpret "interesting" to mean random.
 
1. I can't bite into a peach. Something about the fuzz.
2. Proof that there is a God came when dark chocolate peanut M&Ms were created.
3. I only have 8.5 toe nails.
4. I almost died in Vegas while retrieving my left flip flop
5. I used to get paid to rumage through rich peoples' laundry
6. I have a huge crush on Masaharu Morimoto
7. My first car was a standard. I didn't learn to drive standard until I was on my third car.
8. I can quote a scary amount of lines from John Hughes movies
9. I really want to move back to my hometown and wish I lived in a lot of country songs
10. I think I was born in the wrong era.
11. I love Christmas movies of all kinds
12. I study the titanic for fun, and will never go on a cruise because of this
13. Tom Cruise, Garth Brooks and Matthew McConaughey make my skin crawl
14. I hate all MTV shows and lose respect for people who watch them.
15. I always wanted to be a forensic psychologist
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment