Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HDBD

How Far Along: 27w

Total Weight Gain: Not sure yet. I know I'm up 10 from the start, so I'll find out soon

Maternity Clothes: Yep, but I can still fit into some of my non-mat t-shirts

Sleep: heartburn or indigestion whatever it should be called has moved me to the couch a few times. Not a fan of sleeping sitting up.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing really

Best Moment This Week: Talking pregnancy with my sister-in-law who is 10w behind me with her first

Movement: Constant and crazy. I'm losing hope on this one being my good sleeper.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: nope.

Belly Button in or out: Still in, sort of

What I miss: Sleeping without the body pillow

What I'm Looking Forward to: Possible job changes in the wind for either M or I

Weekly Wisdom: I know my limits

Milestones: 3rd tri, on some charts anyway

What the baby is up to:
At 27 weeks, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity. You’ve got a lot on your brain, too, from wondering what labor and delivery is going to be like to trying to find the best pediatrician for baby. The annoying symptoms you’ve been having probably aren’t going away, but at least you’ve probably found some ways to deal with them -- and hey, maybe you’re used to them right now. As you say goodbye to the second trimester, you can look forward to some pretty embarrassing stuff (like having to pee all the time -- and maybe even when you don’t mean to at all) that’s all par for the late-pregnancy course. It’s time to head down the home stretch. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment