Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hump Day Bump Day

Yep, I missed another week. So here goes this one

How Far Along: 18w

Total Weight Gain: Still none! Woot!!! Well, that was as of last week. However, the never ending pit of hunger has started up since then, and my sweet tooth has been rediscovered. So, um, yeah.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing non maternity shirts and dresses occasionally. Although last week I left for work in a non-maternity shirt. It fit okay, not great, when I left home. By lunch, I was showing the belly and had to hike the skirt up to make up for the extra lunch belly.

Sleep: Still on AJ's floor more often than not, and now that the belly and back sleeping have become uncomfortable, I'm not sleeping much at all. It's very hard to find a comfortable position on a wood floor.

Cravings or Aversions: Soda, namely Pepsi. I'm trying to limit this craving as I could go all out, but thankfully whenever H buys me a 6-pack he'll very generously drink 4 of the 6 so I don't have to worry about it. Yeah, thanks M. We don't usually have soda in the house, so he's going a little overkill on this one. I am still very impressionable when watching food on TV though.

Best Moment This Week: More movement. I am starting to feel actual movement and not the is it/isn't it bubbles.

Movement: See above

Gender: Hopefully finding out next week. EEEP!!!

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach when on the floor.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Still so antsy for the anatomy scan

Weekly Wisdom: There really is a baby in there

Milestones:

What the baby is up to:
Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements

2 comments: