Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So big so big

The girls are growing and getting too big too fast for my liking.

C has rolled over, belly to back, three times. She's only 3 weeks old, that should not be happening! Granted, they were just a result of frustration on her part and no actual control over her movements, but it just means she's way too strong. Okay, edit that: she just rolled over again while I was typing this, and she was not fussing at all. Yikes!!!

Her 3 week appointment was yesterday. She weighed in at 8 pounds 3 ounces, 21.25 inches. She's measuring 50% for weight and head size, 75% for length. I can't believe she still isn't at AJ's birth weight, but she'll be holding her own with her strength alone.

She also has an umbilical hernia. Common I know, my nephew had one. Her pedi said it was on the larger size, so it may not heal by itself, but they won't do anything to fix it until she's 5-6 years old, so no rush in that department. She's on 3 ounces of formula and will sometimes eat more if she's just slept for a while. Porker.

On to AJ. I realized I never marked down any of her great words/phrases. She makes me laugh all the time and I know I'll forget her great words soon. So here are some of her gems:

I got bizzy = I got dizzy, but she refuses to say the word with the d, so, yeah, she's a charmer at parties.

Juice couch = Capri Sun juice pouch. I love the look on people's faces when she asks for that one

Bunny Chocolate = chocolate milk (hot bunny chocolate = hot cocoa). However she has no idea whether we actually put the chocolate into her milk, so it works out great for us. She won't ask for milk, just bunny chocolate.

My Pink Baby = C. She loves her sister, good thing we didn't have a boy. I'm not sure if he'd like being the pink baby.

These are all the ones I can think of at the moment.

My girls are growing so big

No comments:

Post a Comment