Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 5

Your Siblings

I never knew how to answer the question Where are you in your family? I have never been the oldest. I have been the baby, the middle child and an only child, depending on when in my life I was answering for and for which side of the family I was talking to.

My parents (mom and dad) had my brother. 2 years later I came along = I'm the baby

My parents divorced and my brother went to live with my father, I would only see him a couple of times a month = I'm an only child with my mother, but on weekends with my father, I was still the baby

My father remarried and his new wife had a baby = I'm the middle child on weekends with my father

My mother remarried and her husband had two older daughters = I'm the baby again with my mother

My mother got divorced again = I'm the only with her except on rare weekends with my older brother

So I guess I'm my mother's baby, but my father's middle.

Jeesh, my life is confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment