Monday, January 3, 2011

Deja Vu all over again

Well, it looks like the 8th time was the charm.

EDD 8/17/11

I didn't want to post this too soon, as I've feared this wouldn't be our take home baby. I'm not sure why I felt like that, but until today, when I had confirmation of a healthy baby, I haven't been sure this would be for real.

So, now that I'm pretty sure this is it, I'll try to get to posting more frequently so I can document this pregnancy, unlike poor AJ who was shafted in the blogosphere.

I wasn't supposed to have an u/s this soon. However, on New Years day, I bled, red. I had sharp cramps on Sunday and with very few pregnancy symptoms, I feared the worst. Thankfully the doctor office got me right in for a check. There it was the most amazing 145bpm I've ever heard (at least since AJ's 7w u/s). Funny thing huh, I had a dating u/s with AJ. I wasn't sure when the last period was, so they brought me in for a dating u/s at 7w 4d. I had a viability u/s with this one at 7w5d.

Lots of similarities, lots of differences. I can't wait to get this journey going.

No comments:

Post a Comment