Monday, January 3, 2011

Maternity Monday

I stole this list from a friend, Tiffany, over at Simply Tiffany. I love how she was able to keep track of her progress weekly and the list is very comprehensive. Hopefully I can keep it up.

How Far Along: 7w5d

Total Weight Gain:  I don't want to know, especially since I've been craving Whoppers for breakfast lately. I put my scale in the closet and hope not to see it again until about two weeks after this baby is born. I have a nurse appointment on Thursday and will get my weight checked then.
Maternity Clothes:  I'm starting to get too big for my regular clothes due to bloat. I'll be bringing my tote of maternity clothes down from the attic soon I'm sure.
Sleep:  Not a whole lot, but that has more to do with AJ than the baby. Ugh! Hopefully she figures out how to sleep more regularly before this baby comes. Otherwise I have my work cut out for me.

Cravings or Aversions: I want Whoppers for breakfast and nothing for dinner. I HATED Whoppers 5 weeks ago.
Best Moment This Week: The ultrasound today. I went in thinking I lost the baby, and I got to hear an amazing 145bpm heartrate, and see the cutest flicker ever.
Movement: Definitely not yet, only gas movement for now.

Gender:  I'm thinking girl at the moment

Labor Signs: Please no.
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss:  Wanting to eat dinner

What I'm Looking Forward to: Nurse visit on Thursday.

Weekly Wisdom:  Be sure to love your doctor's office. They're going to be with you for a long time.

Milestones:  First scare with good results.
What the baby is up to: Week 5 - Baby: Your embryo still hasn't grown much. It's about 0.05 inches long. Heart, brain, spinal cord, muscle and bones are beginning to develop. The placenta, which will nourish your baby, and the amniotic sac, which provides a warm and safe environment where the baby can move easily, are still forming, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment