Monday, April 18, 2011

Maternity Monday

How Far Along: 4w5d

Total Weight Gain:  I'm taking today as my base weight. A lot higher than I want it to be, but it is what it is

Maternity Clothes:  Since I was barely fitting into my regular clothes, I bought a BeBand this weekend. I'm thinking it won't be long once the bloat fully sets in

Sleep:  Exhaustion has set in. Plus AJ doesn't want to go to bed until 8-9PM and calls morning wake up time somewhere around 5-6AM.

Cravings or Aversions: This is just starting. M made eggs for him and AJ this morning. Not loving that smell right now. I made a pink lemonade sorbet float last night. The first half was really good, but I had to give the second half to M as it started making me feel sick.

Best Moment This Week: Getting the BFP, and feeling it.

Movement: Definitely not yet, only gas movement for now.

Gender:  No idea

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss:  Nothing at the moment

What I'm Looking Forward to: Feeling every symptom and knowing that each I feel is a very good sign.

Weekly Wisdom:  Enjoy every moment of being pregnant (even the horrible ones).

Milestones:  Getting that BFP on our TTC anniversary cycle.

What the baby is up to: Baby's now the size of a poppyseed!Now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) is splitting into the embryo (your future child) and placenta. Outside this microscopic speck, the amniotic sac and fluid are forming into protective cushioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment