Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hump Day Bump Day

How Far Along: 20w

Total Weight Gain: 1 POUND!!! I can't believe it. I was up 10 at this point with AJ. However, I am starting 10 pounds heavier than I did with AJ, so I guess it all evens out, but it was nice to hear that I've only gained 1. I still hold my breath every time I get on that office scale, because I know one day soon it's going to jump.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah. I've had to officially retire most all of my non-maternity shirts. I attempted another one, and although it fit fine in the morning, by mid day I was hiking it down all over again.

Sleep: Better. M bought a new body pillow for me. The one I used with AJ has been sitting in the closet since we moved and smells like old shoes. Not really what I want to cuddle with at night. 

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing really

Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little girly, gaining 1 pound, thinking of re-doing the bedroom from AJ's room to the girls' room, oh and figuring out what will probably be girly's name. Cordelia nn Cori, middle name yet to be finalized.

Movement: Yep, she's a mover.

Gender: Girl.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing much right now.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Shopping for the few needed items for this little girl.

Weekly Wisdom: Two people with six brothers are going to see what sisters are like

Milestones: Half baked!

What the baby is up to:


your baby's the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done?

your baby at 20 weeks
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment