Friday, August 26, 2011

The Sleep Wars, part 4

We were on a roll. We had a routine that, although not ideal, was working and we were all sleeping.

DAMN YOU, TWO YEAR MOLARS!!!

AJ fell asleep at 9, woke up at 9:30 screaming. She was screaming for her blanket (which was on her), screaming for her doggie (which she was laying on), screaming for her milk (which she was holding). Just plain screaming, then she fell asleep again. Restless, whimpering sleep when she is sleeping, screaming when she's not. Oh what fun.

Now for coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. I'm sorry baby Cori for any jolt you may get from my caffine consumption today, but it's the only way to make it through work. So tired, I was already half out of the house when M reminded me putting shoes on would be a good idea. Days like this make me happy I don't have a really important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment