Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Eating!

Ok, big deal, right? Well, it is! Morning sickness has been kicking my behind. After a brief lul over the weekend, it came back double strength of what it was. I was whimpering at my desk trying not to retch in my trash can at the office. I have horrible memories of being pregnant with AJ and actually vomiting in my trash can at the office, in front of someone :shudder: I've been a wreck, and not able to take care of AJ very well. Thank God she's pretty independent.

Ahhh the joy that is Zofran. One tab so far and I'm eating lunch. I haven't been able eat lunch in a while. I feel bad complaining about the morning sickness, as I always compare mine to my friend who had it so bad she was on a PICC line throughout her entire pregnancy (both times). So I always say, "It could be worse" "It's not that bad". But for me, it's the worst it has ever been. I'm hoping those days are behind me for a while now.

I wasn't able to get the nurse to attempt the doppler at the appointment today. That was a bummer, but I wasn't really surprised. Guess I'll just have to believe that there is something making me this sick, and that something better be cute come December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment