Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maternity Monday?

How Far Along: 10w6d

Total Weight Gain: It was a weekend full of cookouts and I felt pretty good, so I wasn't checking

Maternity Clothes: I did break out a pair of maternity capris. I ran out of shorts. Sadly, they fit. Blah!


Sleep: Slowly starting to feel back to normal on this one

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing specific

Best Moment This Week: We're finally "out". M is having a blast telling everyone now. I've heard the heartbeat and it's fast and sounds strong to me, so yay!

Movement: I'm waiting to feel those first flutters, but I know it will be a few weeks yet.


Gender: Right now, I'm thinking maybe a girl, but who knows.


Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In


What I miss: Having bathingsuits. I need to shop for a new one, and since the last time I did that was 3 years, 20 pounds and 1.25 kids ago, I'm not looking forward to it at all.

What I'm Looking Forward to: First OB visit next week

Weekly Wisdom: I am not fat, I am pregnant. Now repeat and believe it


Milestones: 1/4 baked


What the baby is up to:

Baby's now the size of a prune!


With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment