Monday, May 9, 2011

Maternity Monday

How Far Along: 7w5d

Total Weight Gain: No clue.

Maternity Clothes: The bloat still seems to be less than it had been, still there at the end of the day though.

Sleep:  I wish AJ went to bed before 9PM, as I'd love to be in bed by 7 most nights. However, I have been waking up restless in the middle of the night and moving to the couch to let M get some sleep.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing specific. I have to smell something before I know if it's something I want or not.

Best Moment This Week: No bleeding yet. Big milestone for me.

Movement: Definitely not yet, only gas movement for now.

Gender: No idea. However, we consulted our favorite Filipina lady and she said girl. Logically it's no better than the Chinese Gender Chart or any other tests/tricks, but she does have an insanely high accuracy rating. We shall see.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss:  The 24/7 nausea can be rough, but it's not everyday (yet), so I'm just happy for the good days.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Showing.

Weekly Wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love this baby. (I'm keeping last weeks, because it's important to me this week)

Milestones:  In two days I'll be 8 weeks. That means so much

What the baby is up to:

Your Baby: Week 7


Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad to see you post this every week. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete