Monday, May 2, 2011

Maternity Monday

How Far Along: 6w5d

Total Weight Gain:  No clue. After the gain I'm afraid to look at the moment.

Maternity Clothes:  The bloat seems to have let off a bit. It's still there as the day goes on, but I don't feel like my pants are making me into two sausage links.

Sleep:  I slept 12 hours last night, and wish I had slept more. That's how that's going at the moment. Chasing AJ is starting to be very difficult.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing specific. I have to smell something before I know if it's something I want or not.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling horrible. I'm so happy for every symptom.

Movement: Definitely not yet, only gas movement for now.

Gender: No idea

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss:  Being able to enjoy a nice day with AJ. I am so tired so quickly right now, but I'm not complaining at all.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Telling more people soon.

Weekly Wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love this baby.

Milestones:  I am two days from where it all went to pot last time. This is going to be a very stressful week.

What the baby is up to:

Your Baby: Week 6 Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment