Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love getting stuff

My Scentsy order arrived today. Remember all that stuff I ordered, that I didn't need, but got suckered into? Yeah, well even if it's not needed, it's still really fun to have boxes to open when getting home from work.

So, what did I get? This large warmer for the living room

This mid size warmer for the kitchen
And this plug in warmer for the bathroom
The living room one is a little more yellow than I had expected, but because of the glazing process, colors can't be guranteed. It actually works though, since it's close to the yellow color already in the kitchen. The one for the kitchen, the red one, I don't love. It's okay, and it works, but I don't love the style. The bathroom will need some rearranging before it can go in. I didn't realize I have a shelf right on top of the outlet. For some reason when I was ordering it, I thought the shelf was further back from the outlet. Oh well. I don't really like that shelf where it is anyway.

Oh yeah, and for booking a party in March, I got a free plug in. So now I have this one on it's way for next weekend.

I can't wait to see it, but I have no idea where to put it. Oh well, at least it's cute.

Oh, and for the scents, I'll have to report back on another day for that. I have not been able to smell anything in 4 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment