Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Little Things

An update on the Lent promise. I'm doing much better at not taking out my frustrations on M. It has definitely helped put our reltionship back closer to where it was a long time ago. I'm able to appreciate all the little things M does for me, and hopefully do more of those little things for him. Just the other day, while I was getting ready for work, and AJ was still sleeping he ran out. I had thought he took the dog for a walk, but nope. At 6:10AM (when he doesn't need to leave until 7:20) he went to the gas station to fill up my car. Also, since AJ had a rough night, which means that I had a rough night, he made a stop on the way home at Dunkin to get me a coffee. How sweet is that?

I've noticed we're joking more with each other again. We're closer now that I'm not picking fights on nothing. As far as being nicer to others, well, I'm trying, but that seems to be harder. I still find myself getting quite irritated with certain people, so it's still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment