Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hump Day Bump Day

Wednesday is my week change and I keep forgetting on Mondays, so this is the new plan.

How Far Along: 15w

Total Weight Gain: ?

Maternity Clothes: All snaps/zippers/buttons have been retired until 2012. Not quite into maternity shirts completely, but some are working out okay.

Sleep: Head cold + back pain = sleeping on the couch when I can

Cravings or Aversions: I went on a pizza making spree this weekend. Thankfully I found recipes to make my own crust and sauce, so that helps both the wallet and the scale.

Best Moment This Week: Monday I got my first comment from a stranger. Guess I'm looking more pregnant than I thought

Movement: I'm starting to feel antsy about feeling movement. I keep thinking Is this it? Then I always pass it off to gas. I'm guessing some of those bubbles aren't really gas though.

Gender: Still thinking girl, now that's based on the fact that M and I have come to agreement on two possible boy names, and can't even narrow down our list of over 100 possible girl names.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Not looking fat in photographs. I just saw lots of pics taken over Father's Day. Ugh!

What I'm Looking Forward to: Going through AJ's clothes, if it is in fact a girl.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm pregnant, not disabled.

Milestones: Nothing major this week, just chugging along.

What the baby is up to:
Baby's now the size of a naval orange!Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment