Monday, June 20, 2011

Maternity Monday

Ok, I missed last week. Thanks for calling me out on that one Jen :)

How Far Along: 13w5d

Total Weight Gain: ?

Maternity Clothes: All snaps/zippers/buttons have been retired until 2012. Not quite into maternity shirts yet though

Sleep: Back pain wakes me up a few times a week causing me to move to the couch, or wake up M with my tossing and complaining. Looks like sleep is going to be an issue with this one. 

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing specific

Best Moment This Week: AJ is starting to use the potty. So, now there's a fighting chance we'll only have one in diapers at a time. I know it's a long road, but I have hope.

Movement: I'm waiting to feel those first flutters, but it's getting closer.

Gender: Still thinking girl, now that's based on the fact that M and I have come to agreement on two possible boy names, and can't even narrow down our list of over 100 possible girl names.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Looking Forward to: having a real bump and not the pudge

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the journey

Milestones: Second Trimester!!! Oh, and it's been a full week since I last took Zofran

What the baby is up to:
Baby's now the size of a peach!Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about you! I enjoy reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete