Sunday, June 5, 2011

So tired

There's no real reason for this post. I guess the only reason I'm bothering is because I know no one else wants to hear about my mini gripe.

AJ woke up at 5AM yesterday. I took the opportunity to sew the blanket my brother had asked me to sew for him a while ago. I was seeing him yesterday. The problem was he bought what he thought was a fleece throw. Turns out it was two panels to make a fleece throw. Oops. So, I got the blanket sewn up, even did some hand sewing, which I never do. After that, I had to run errands, and then make a dip for the party we were attending.

We head to the party, AJ, my mother and me. M is at drill this weekend. Once we get there, I am asked to be the photographer as my sister doesn't have any memory left on her camera, and no time to get the pictures on to the computer. Ok, that just means my mother is on AJ duty for me. It goes well, the party lasts 7 hours, and I get 505 pictures.

So after a day of pictures, playing, kiddos and sun (not to forget the first trimester exhaustion), I get home, get AJ to sleep and put my pictures onto the computer while watching the Stanley Cup Final. My own bad decision on that part. I finally head to bed around 10PM.

AJ has a horrible night. She needs me to go in to check her 6 times between 12AM and 5:30AM. Finally silence until the late morning of 6:30. Yep, that's sleeping in for her. Now another day of her and I, and I'm exhausted.

The kicker, I need a bathing suit. Blech! Nothing like trying on bathing suits in those horrid fitting rooms while staring at that not quite baby pudge. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment