Monday, June 6, 2011

Maternity Monday

How Far Along: 11w5d

Total Weight Gain: NONE!!! I got on that scale at the OB office, and it's the same. Woot!!!

Maternity Clothes: I spent Sunday shopping for a bathing suit. Not a lot of fun when not in first tri, even more horrid after having one kid. Absolutely wrong when both of those combine. After 7 stores and 4 hours of searching, I finally broke down and went to Motherhood. I like the one I found, and it fits, which is both good and a bit of a bummer. Oh well, at least AJ can go swimming with Momma this summer.

Sleep: I'ave been having more and more restless nights.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing specific

Best Moment This Week: First OB appointment. One heartbeat measuring on track.

Movement: I'm waiting to feel those first flutters, but it's getting closer.

Gender: Right now, I'm thinking maybe a girl, but who knows. The OB guessed boy.

Labor Signs: Please no.

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Scheduled my anatomy scan ultrasound and it's the end of next month, that sounds so soon.

Weekly Wisdom: I am not fat, I am pregnant. Now repeat and believe it. After bathingsuit shopping, I'm keeping this one.

Milestones: 12w (well, just about)


What the baby is up to:
Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment